Two Classes of Ceramic Tile
There are three types of tile: glazed tile and unglazed tile.
- Has a hard non-porous surface.
- They are more stain resistant than unglazed tile.
- Easy to clean.
- Great selection for a kitchen or bathroom.
- Does not have a top layer of glaze.
- Typically more dense and durable than glazed tile.
- More suitable for both interior and exterior high traffic applications or kid zones.
- Continues to gain popularity.
- Much harder and denser than other tile products because it is fired at a much higher temperature and is made up of 50% feldspar.
- Can be used for heavy traffic or commercial areas as well as both interior and exterior applications.