Window Product Information - Blinds
Style: Country Woods blinds
- Horizontal Blinds are extremely popular and come in many different materials, colors and finishes.
- Horizontal blinds are offered in real hard wood, alternative-wood (sometimes called faux-wood), and aluminum.
- For warmth, durability and versatility, real hard wood is the natural choice for almost any décor. Like fine furniture, wood blinds reflect a lasting level of quality and are available in a variety of paints, stains, and finishes.
- Horizontal blinds can be manufactured to fit almost any size and shape window. They offer optimum light control by tilting the horizontal slat and are available in many design options.
- Horizontal blinds can also be used with top treatments, or as under treatments in combination with draperies.
- Horizontal blinds can be used in almost any design scheme and are a great value. The type, finish and color the blind make all the difference.
Style: Everwood alternative wood blinds
- Precision crafted from the finest North American hardwoods, including genuine oak, ash, cherry and Brazilian cherry, our Genuine Wood blinds exude tradition and character.
Alternative Wood Blinds
- If you like the warm, luxurious look of fine hardwood blinds, but want something more practical and less expensive, you may want to consider alternative wood blinds.
- These blinds are also desirable in extremely hot, humid conditions since they resist warping, cracking and fading.
- Alternative wood blinds are made from engineered materials and come in many hues and finishes that can allow you to create a beautiful room while remaining budget conscious.
- Aluminum blinds are a great choice, simply because they offer so many options, including color, texture, design, and most importantly, light control.
- Their clean lined design makes them especially well suited for a contemporary setting.
Style: Vertical Solutions Select Vertical Blinds
- Vertical blinds have vanes that traverse and rotate smoothly, offering privacy and light control as well as UV protection for interior finishes in the home.
- Vertical blinds are available in a full range of finishes and textures, from moderately priced vinyl to high quality fabrics. They are perfect for patio doors or windows that slide side to side.
- With the multitude of colors and patterns these products can be used in many decorating schemes. They can be installed alone for a clean contemporary look or combined with draperies in a more traditional setting.
- These products can be installed with an inside or outside mount depending on the window molding and sill construction.
- Vertical blinds also come with option of right, left or split stacking configurations.