- Installing tile is labor intensive and requires exact measuring and placement.
- We strongly recommend that you hire a seasoned professional to install your tile floor.
- Once the tile floor is in place, it is left to fully cure for 12 to 24 hours before the grout is applied.
- The grout will need to cure for at least 24 hours before walking on the tile to ensure the tile will not shift.
- After the installation process is complete, sealing the grout and tile can provide additional protection from dirt and spills.