PROGRAMMING: Where we learn about your organization, needs, and desires.
- Initial home or showroom consultation to determine scope of work, user needs, budget, and timeline.
- Program checklists for each space.
- Site visit to measure and record existing conditions.
- Review inspiration and concept photos.
- Explanation of TDM design process, design retainer, and fees.
- Preliminary cost estimate based off rough lineal footage.
DESIGN CONCEPT: Where we generate ideas and brainstorm solutions.
- Design retainer and fee due.
- Preliminary design intention and direction.
- Preliminary space plans and finish selections.
- Create quick sketches or computer-generated drawings to communicate design intent.
- Present preliminary design, solicit feedback, and gain approval.
DESIGN DEVELOPMENT: Where we develop and finalize design.
- Develop working drawings.
- Finalize selections and materials.
- Present estimates and timelines base off working drawings.
- Present final design, solicit feedback, gain approval, and collect 50% deposit.
- Coordinate working drawings with appropriate trades.
PURCHASE: Where we start to bring your design to life.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Track orders.
- Coordinate/deliver materials to site and collect progress payment of 75%.
ADMINISTER: Where we ensure that all goes according to plan.
- Progress site visit to ensure design intent is actualized.
- Coordinate and create installation schedule.
INSTALL: Where your design comes to life.
- On site supervision of installation.
- Create punch list of items that need to be addressed.
- Collect final payment for remainder of project.
We look forward to working with you,
The Designer’s Market