- It is important to sweep or vacuum a tile floor regularly to loosen and remove dirt from the tile surface.
- Do not use the beater bar when vacuuming to avoid scratching and dulling the tile.
- Tile floors should be damp mopped regularly using the grout and tile cleaners recommended by the manufacturer.
- After cleaning, rinse well and wipe dry for optimum shine.
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring powders or other abrasive cleaners that can scratch the tile surface.
- Bleach or ammonia can discolor your grout if used too often.
- Do not clean glazed tile with oil based cleaners.
- For more maintenance information specific to your ceramic tile, remember to consult the manufacturers recommendations.